- 09 January 2017
- LiteManager 4.8 and client for Mac OS and iOS
- New Litemanager 4.8 via global chat jabber trough NOIP. New Teacher mode for testing and file distribution and collection.
LiteManager OSX client and iOS client.
- 07 June 2015
- Litemanager.ru - remote support software
- A new website design was created; help system, overview of solutions, instructions and documentation for the program are now available. Support Linux, Mac OS by Wine.
- 31 May 2015
- LiteManager - remote access software
- Remote access over the Internet without IP address with the use of ID. Remote desktop with support for Windows 10. Classroom management software free. Demonstration and online Presentation.
Portable version of Server.
Copy files of the installed server to the folder or removable media. By default, the server is installed in the folder C:\Program Files\LiteManager Pro – Server. These files are:
Create an empty Config.xml file in the same folder. The program settings will be stored in it. (You create Config.xml as an ordinary text document and then rename it changing its extension).
You can easily start and stop the program. Add two bat files with the following content:
For example, if you plan to work from removable media, copy the files listed above to your removable media. After you connect the removable media to the computer, run the Start.bat file to automatically launch the program. After completing the work, run the Stop.bat file before you disconnect the device.
To specify the server settings before sending server package to a user, run it on your computer in the portable mode and set the required settings. All settings will be saved in the Config.xml file and the server package sent will contain all necessary parameters.
In the portable mode, you can specify ID connection in the Config.xml file. You can do this by adding <ID>Your ID</ID> in the XML file. The program will use this ID, if the ID is not yet set for the server.
You can also set the access password and ID via the command line. For example /ID: and /PASSWORD: and parameters for NOIPIP: and NOIPPORT: For more details, see the Help topic — Command line parameters.
Create 'ID.txt' file with the string as «ID» in server folder and server is read this string as ID.
If the server should be running under user account and the user has limited rights, the service cannot be used in the portable mode. Run it as an ordinary application.
Use the following commands to start the server for a user with limited rights